The most expanded store in the country suddenly caught fire and got shut down. there seems to be a state of chaos as people from the store run for their lives. officials are reporting there have been 20 casualties and 50 are badly injured. when talked to the fire department they said that the fire was started by an exposed wire which first led to the power shortage then started the fire and burned the whole store to ashes. the owner when confronted was in a state of frenzy and was unable to say much. citizens of Pakistan grieve on this occassion for all the regular customers who died and because of the departure of their beloved store.